Zaviox

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zaviox

Welcome to Zaviox Website

3 posters

Moderator Application By 2legit2quit

2legit2quit
    2legit2quit
    Guard
    Guard

Moderator Application By 2legit2quit Empty Moderator Application By 2legit2quit

Post by 2legit2quit Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

Name: Roman

About me: I was born in Ukraine, I moved to United States when I was 8. Currently I live in Chicago, IL. I am capable of speaking English and Ukrainian fluently. I also can speak Russian but not perfect. I played runescape for about 4 years.

In-game/forum Name: 2legit2quit

How long do you play per day: 1-2 hours, 2-4 hours on weekends.

Why should I be picked: I should be picked as a Moderator because, first of all I'm strict, I'm simple, and i follow the rules very well. I know how to moderate in-game and on forums very well. I like to read applications and help out admins and players, suggesting what is good, and what is bad. I like to help people in-game and on forums. If I'm picked as a moderator I will moderate the forums and the game with mature sense, and will advertise us so we can become more popular, I will bring more players and more donators to this server. Once again if I'm picked as a Moderator, I will be strict, but i will listen to what everyone has to say as long as they aren't spamming and making sense.

2legit2quit
    2legit2quit
    Guard
    Guard

Moderator Application By 2legit2quit Empty Re: Moderator Application By 2legit2quit

Post by 2legit2quit Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 am

Internet G wrote:I haven't seen you ingame once in the 7 days the servers been up, you just joined like 2 days ago.
    You don't have my vote.Sorry:D

Players don't get to vote for the moderator. I did join 2 days ago and what does that mean? It doesn't mean anything. You'll see me often on this server now.
    burntoath
    burntoath
    Guard
    Guard

Moderator Application By 2legit2quit Empty Re: Moderator Application By 2legit2quit

Post by burntoath Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:53 am

To be a mod, you need to have the respect of the players way before you even get to the owner, so technically theres no vote, but when the owner makes the decision the opinions come in handy, try to play a lil bit more first, get some stuff under your belt maby help the owner wit something or even something simple like other players but dont expect a decision anytime soon .
    2legit2quit
    2legit2quit
    Guard
    Guard

Post by 2legit2quit Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 am

Internet G wrote:Well said bro. Can't come to a server and then 3 days later magically get mod.
    Not hatin' or anything bud. :p When you play more and i get to know you maybe ill think you should get mod. Aswell as everyone else :p

Im not expecting to get moderator status in 3 days. Im applying to let the owner know what kind of a player I am.
    2legit2quit
    2legit2quit
    Guard
    Guard

Post by 2legit2quit Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:59 am

Your a player who can't stop hating on other players who are trying to move on to the next level.
    Matt
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator

Post by Matt Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 am

Your both players that spam the forum, if you wanted to show Hamad what kind of player you are, then do it ingame, not on the moderator forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:11 pm