Zaviox

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zaviox

Welcome to Zaviox Website

Application Example

Pixel
    Zaviox Owner
    Zaviox Owner

Application Example Empty Application Example

Post by Pixel Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Example Application

username: Example

Why should you pick me as a moderator: You should pick me for the position of a moderator, because I'm on the server when ever I can in my spare time. I also try help out the newcomers and older members when ever they need help with stuff I know. If I dont know I'll try and find out for me and the person I'm helping so they know ,and I know. I have been on the server for a fairly decent ammount of time and I have great respect for all the kind members and all the staff members, because they are so loyal. I also have great respect for all the development team of Zaviox, because they put so much of they're time and effort into making this a great community as it is right now and making it even better! Whenever I find rulebreakers I report them to any staff member that I can get a hold of, or wait till I can get a hold of one of them, Then I tell them what my complaint is with a thural report. Usually I don't really beg or complain about stuff because I know everything that happens is fair unless it's against the rules or something like that. I have been on the server for quit some time now and I think im ready and fit for the position of a moderator.

Have you ever had a server: Yes, But but after i tried this server I dont think I want to turn run it again because I'll play this server forever!

Thanks for spending your time on reading and consedering my moderator application. I really appreciate it.

NOTE:Do not copy that application or you'll never be a staff member.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:29 am