Zaviox

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zaviox

Welcome to Zaviox Website

3 posters

pest control

neverwins

pest control Empty pest control

Post by neverwins Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 pm

hello i am neverwins im 3 days old and i luv the new pc update... theres one little problem though Sad i cant get anyone else to play so i was thinking could we get pest control to have 1 player needed to starti could spend hours on end at pc if that was posible pixel thought it was a good idea so i thought id put a suggestion up
    Internet G
    Internet G
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator

pest control Empty Re: pest control

Post by Internet G Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:02 am

I like the idea. Ill get pixel to take a look at it or talk to him yourself Razz Whatever happens first.
    It was 1 person in his old server for PC im sure he wouldn't mind doing that again.
    You can always AFK level 3s and Multilog the client so theres 3 people on that you can control.
    Matt
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator

Post by Matt Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:38 am

Internet G wrote:I like the idea. Ill get pixel to take a look at it or talk to him yourself Razz Whatever happens first.
    It was 1 person in his old server for PC im sure he wouldn't mind doing that again.
    You can always AFK level 3s and Multilog the client so theres 3 people on that you can control.

^ just afk level 3's and multi log.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:56 pm