Zaviox

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zaviox

Welcome to Zaviox Website

3 posters

~Suggestions~

burntoath
    burntoath
    Guard
    Guard

~Suggestions~ Empty ~Suggestions~

Post by burntoath Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 am

Hey guys, my name is burntoath, im fairly new to the server just joined today but really like it, and would love to help improve it so here is a list of things you guys should take into consideration.

1) You ask for donations, Give people a reason to donate. so maby donor status forums/in-game or maby a donor shop?

2) Prestige lvl, once u max combat skills, you have the option to prestige, when you prestige yes it resets your combat skills, but you get bonuses, and evrytime you prestige the higher your bonuses become,

3) In previously owned servers incresing the total lvl beyond 99 is always fun, 115-150 is an ideal range.

4) When people(in my eyes) are looking for a server, they look for potential, creativity, and hard features. so this already has great potential lil to no lag and great combat/skilling. so to be creative maby some custom minigames(i have some ideas if your interested)

5) I noticed that the ::yell command is disabled and thats good to prevent some spammers, but maby make goal that you have to obtain before using it?

6) I like the forums the contrast is nice, very rsps looking, but they are sort of bland atm, so maby amp it up with a media player and other things?

7) More things to do in-game the better, so more cool npc's the better?

Cool The faster you get a webclient working the better.

9) I have seen ancients altar but cant remember where, havent seen lunar, its best to either have a ::command or have them at home Smile

10) TOO BE CONTINUED

*NOTE* don't hate on this, I put this up for suggestions even i think some of it is wack, but suggestions are suggestions anything can work Smile
    Matt
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator

~Suggestions~ Empty Re: ~Suggestions~

Post by Matt Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:56 am

Go back to COD when you said prestige. rest are okay, 9) at edge next to the building with men, lunar not sure.
    burntoath
    burntoath
    Guard
    Guard

Post by burntoath Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 pm

for 9) its at edge Razz and ahahaha ikik it sounds kind of sketchy, but ive talked to ppl and they love the idea, was just trying to be creative x)
    Pixel
    Zaviox Owner
    Zaviox Owner

Post by Pixel Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:09 am

burntoath wrote:
    1) You ask for donations, Give people a reason to donate. so maby donor status forums/in-game or maby a donor shop?

We alrdy have donor rank ingame and forum + donor can ::yell

burntoath wrote:2) Prestige lvl, once u max combat skills, you have the option to prestige, when you prestige yes it resets your combat skills, but you get bonuses, and evrytime you prestige the higher your bonuses become,
    Thats more abt COD:). why would i add cod to an rsps

burntoath wrote:3) In previously owned servers incresing the total lvl beyond 99 is always fun, 115-150 is an ideal range.
    you can make a pure and lvl it xD

burntoath wrote:4) When people(in my eyes) are looking for a server, they look for potential, creativity, and hard features. so this already has great potential lil to no lag and great combat/skilling. so to be creative maby some custom minigames(i have some ideas if your interested)
    im adding skills atm and fixing few bugs in server to make it better

burntoath wrote:5) I noticed that the ::yell command is disabled and thats good to prevent some spammers, but maby make goal that you have to obtain before using it?
    ::yell is for donators .. so thats a feature they get for donating

burntoath wrote:6) I like the forums the contrast is nice, very rsps looking, but they are sort of bland atm, so maby amp it up with a media player and other things?
    Didnt get the point abt that

burntoath wrote:7) More things to do in-game the better, so more cool npc's the better?
    i added wyverns, and ill add more soon

burntoath wrote:Cool The faster you get a webclient working the better.
    im working on webclient atm Wink

burntoath wrote:9) I have seen ancients altar but cant remember where, havent seen lunar, its best to either have a ::command or have them at home Smile
    Ancient is in home just walk east ... and ull see lunar and ancient, also in edge ull see lunar and ancient, they are all beside each other.
    burntoath
    burntoath
    Guard
    Guard

Post by burntoath Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 am

The prestiging is because it makes people want to play more, lvl above 99 wasnt ment for training purposes out of boredom but to make people want to play more and master, still think creative minigames would catch peoples eyes, for 6) it was to figure otu ways to make our forums more appealing? andyea for 9) i slowly figured it out aha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:54 am